Sunday, August 22, 2010

Watermelon Monster

Miles LOVES watermelon. Every piece that goes in creates a trickle of sticky mess down his chin and onto his belly. He doesn't seem to mind though. It doesn't matter if it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, Miles will gladly take watermelon over anything else that's on his tray.


Miles is actually signing for more in this picture.




2 comments:

Ann said...

Tell Miles that Uncle Joe ABSOLUTELY loved watermelon too. He could eat it everyday. Never got tired of it. Of course Miles won't care - but I thought I'd share anyway!!! I love all your updates on Miles. The updates are such a day brightener. Thanks for sharing.

A.G. said...

Beautiful photos. Tell Miles I might serve watermelon if he visits Detroit, but that is one of the foods Aunt Aggie NEVER eats. I remember waiting a long time for it at family summer events long ago, and tasting a bunch of sweet,watery nothing with a lot of disturbing black seeds. I still can't stand it!!
Love, A.G.