Sunday, August 8, 2010

King of the Chair

You may have heard of King of Queens, King of the Hill and King of the Mountain. Well we have King of the Chair in our house.

Out of nowhere, Miles thought it would be fun to "scale" the Ikea chair in our family room. Earlier this week, he climbed into it and now claims it as his. He sits or rock the chair for as long as a one-year-old can tolerate. But I have to warn all those who may visit, he really thinks it's his chair - Mike isn't allowed to sit down in it if Miles is sitting there. If he does, Miles will push him off; however, Miles doesn't mind if I sit with him ;)



Today, Miles thought it would be fun to sit on the chair's arm. Mike and I are working on putting a stop to this. It's just an accident waiting to happen. We don't mind that he's in the chair but sitting on the arm?! This kid really has no fear.


No comments: