It's absolutely amazing how much Miles comprehends. The latest is his understanding of how important dental hygiene is to prevent cavities. Okay, I might be exaggerating a wee-bit but he absolutely knows "let's go brush your teeth." The minute I say it, he stops what he is doing and bee-lines it to mine and Mike's bathroom and "patiently" waits for me to put toothpaste on his toothbrush.
Once the toothbrush is ready, he snatches it and brushes his teeth for a good five minutes. Since Miles is Mr. Independent right now, it's nearly impossible for Mike and I to do the work. Occasionally he'll let us have the toothbrush but most of the time, he purses his lips in an attempt to boycott our helping hand. We have no clue how well he is brushing but it seems like he's hitting all of his teeth and his gums. If not, thank goodness he'll eventually get a new set of teeth ;)
I'm just hoping he loves going to the dentist as much as I do. Yes, I really do love the dentist! I cannot wait for my cleaning in November.




1 comment:
His face has changed...my god he really doesn't stop changing!
Post a Comment