Never in my wildest dreams did I EVER think Mike and I would be excited to go to Sesame Street Live. Oh, but we are! The show is coming to town in September and we bought our tickets tonight. Miles LOVES Sesame Street and dances the minute he hears the first note of the theme song. And Mike and I LOVE watching him as he screams with excitement when Cookie Monster and Elmo come on the screen. So we're heading to Sesame Street Live on Sunday, September 12th and we have GREAT seats! (Yes, we know we are dorks!)
When Super Grover loses his superness, Sesame Street needs a hero! Never fear, Elmo and his team of Healthy Heroes are here. Teaching lessons of healthy habits through song and dance, Elmo, Abby Cadabby and your favorite Sesame Street friends will explore exercise, nutrition, sleep/energy and hygiene – all in a quest to put the “super” back in Super Grover. It’s Elmo’s Healthy Heroes to the rescue!

3 comments:
I didn't know SS were coming to town, I need to get tickets for Aubrey, she will go nuts!!!
Woooo hoooo! The boys have no idea what they are in for!!!!
Hey, I know how you feel. We are going to Curious George Live... and excited about it! Nothing like seeing your baby happy!
Post a Comment