I'm not sure where or when it started but it's a tradition that the man of the house is Santa and everyone, young and old, needs to sit on his lap to open their present(s). The only two who don't have to abide by this rule are my grandparents.
Unfortunately, there were several family members that weren't able to join us this year. But those who were there had a great time.
Miles with his Great Aunt Martha
My nephew Anthony was exhausted and needed
is Mama to help open his present.
is Mama to help open his present.
My cousin (practically sister) Carrie and I.
My little cousin Hannah couldn't contain
in her excitement. She was a ball of energy.
My little cousin Hannah couldn't contain
in her excitement. She was a ball of energy.
Santa Dave and Miles. Hmmm...
There's only one thing better than seeing my dad
sitting on Santa's knee...
sitting on Santa's knee...
Seeing my husband sitting on Santa's lap!
Miles has a serious issue with walking
around with bags on his head, but I'll
save that for another blog post.
around with bags on his head, but I'll
save that for another blog post.
Miles is all boy. His Great Great Grandpa introduced
him to Matchbox cars this Christmas and he loves them.
him to Matchbox cars this Christmas and he loves them.
Miles adores his big cousin Johnny.
Caleb and Santa Dave
I hope my brother knows that this onesie isn't going to fit him.
There's nothing like a big hug from my uncle,
I mean Santa.
I mean Santa.
Uncle Dave and his twin grandsons, Johnny & Nick.
The Harris Family: Chris, Aunt Martha, Uncle Dave & Carrie
















No comments:
Post a Comment