Monday, July 5, 2010

Yum. Cake.

Mike and I decided to have a small BBQ with a few friends, our neighbors and some of our family to celebrate Miles's first birthday. Miles loved when everyone sang Happy Birthday and applauded the group for the "performance." He wasn't quite sure what to do with the cake but with the help of his cousins and friends, Miles learned quickly. He loved sharing the cake with anyone who wanted some, especially daddy. By the time he was finished, he was covered in gooey icing, chocolate cake and melted ice cream. I think Miles's shirt is proof that he enjoyed his first taste of cake.






2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm certain that there is some mathematical equation to calulate the amount of fun a boy has had by measuring the amount of laundry detergent/stain remover his mother must use on his shirt. :)

Katrina said...

wish i wa there...=(