Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Family Time

I wish more weekends were like this past one. All three Tedeschi siblings and their families were together the entire weekend. Mike's cousin Mark was in town too! We spent Saturday at our house celebrating Miles's first birthday and then headed to Steve and Kelly's on Sunday to go swimming and to celebrate Emilie's fifth birthday. The only way it could have been better was if my in-laws would have been in town.

Front Row: Miles, Shannon, Emilie, Cheryl,
Nicholas, Kelly & Ella. Back Row: Mike, Steve & Tim.

Little Miss Ella

Emilie practicing for trapeze school.

The Birthday Girl

The boys being boys.

 
After a year, Nick finally let me snap a picture of him with Miles.

Aunt Shannon (me) and Ella.

Miles with his Aunt Cheryl.

Nicholas and Emilie with Kelly after decorating Emilie's cake.

Nicholas, Kelly, Ella, Steve and Emilie.

2 comments:

Aunt Cheryl said...

I couldn't agree more. Thanks for being such a wonderful host and sister-in-law. Now it's time to detox from the birthday cake and barbecue....

Katrina said...

I love the bangs on Cheryl