Tonight the swimming instructor announced that Miles had graduated from the Little Pearl swim class and is now (officially) a Pearl. He has learned everything he was going to in the Little Pearl class and it was obvious to Mike and I that he was starting to get a little bored with things. Congratulations to our little fish!
Mike and I decided earlier this month that we were going to take August and September off. We're hoping to start back up again in October once the school year is underway.
1 comment:
Hi Shannon,
I stumbled upon your blog a few weeks back via Mike's facebook page(I am a coworker of his at PHMS)and just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed browsing through your recent posts. You have such a cute little guy, and I love the fact that you are documenting your family life. I do the same for my crew over at http://thedrumgoolefamily.wordpress.com. I hope you are enjoying your summer and thanks for letting blog-watchers like me into your world. Take Care, Erin Drumgoole
Post a Comment