Monday, July 12, 2010

Another Great Family Weekend

Mike, Miles and I had another great weekend. We packed up the car, picked up Nicholas and headed to Ohio to meet my parents and Caleb and Cody at Kalahari Water Resort in Sandusky. Along the way we stayed with my college girlfriend Carrie and her husband Nick (thanks for having us!).

Miles couldn't get enough of the outside play area at the waterpark. He was "running" in and out of all of the water pipes and only stopped to dance when he heard the music playing. He definitely provided the entertainment for those around us, including the waterpark employees.

Caleb and Nicholas enjoyed water basketball and asked to play several times. Caleb couldn't stop talking about his Boogie Board experience (I'll share Mike's experience in another post) and Nick couldn't stop talking about watching Caleb on the board. Cody's favorite spot was floating down the lazy river on a tube with Papa. I loved all of the water slides. There is one that I didn't get to go down that I'm itching to try next time we visit.

It was a very quick trip but worth the time and money. Mike and I enjoyed our time with all of our nephews and my parents. On our way home Nicholas said it was a 9 out of 10 then asked when we were coming back.

Here's a few of the pictures. Unfortunately, I didn't get one of all of the boys together or very many of any of the boys besides Miles (he was the one I was with the majority of the time). No pictures of him with my parents either :(











No comments: