Every Monday we join eight other sets of parents and their little ones in a room full of obstacles for the kids to climb, walk over and swing, bounce and roll on. Miles seems to enjoy the rock wall and bounce mat the most.
I'm absolutely amazed at how much he has learned in such a short time. His balance, which I think has always been good, is even better and what he couldn't climb before, he can now. I'm still trying to figure out how to keep him off our coffee table! His upper body strength is amazing - even his instructor is impressed.
The session ends in three weeks. We've decided we're going to switch back to swimming in February and take a break until then.
We're not sure what the green thing is but Mike and I call it
a pickle. Miles rolls over it and then sits on it and bounces.
a pickle. Miles rolls over it and then sits on it and bounces.
One of his other favorites, is a small circular slide. There's a "cave"
underneath it that he likes to hid in.
underneath it that he likes to hid in.
Personally, I'm impressed that our 16-month-old
can walk across this without falling. When he does, he
pulls himself back up and continues walking from one
blue bar to the next. I'm absolutely amazed.
can walk across this without falling. When he does, he
pulls himself back up and continues walking from one
blue bar to the next. I'm absolutely amazed.
Miles races up the rock wall and sometimes forgets to use
his hands. At the top, he swings on the uneven bars. I wish I had
a video of him giggling as he does this.
his hands. At the top, he swings on the uneven bars. I wish I had
a video of him giggling as he does this.




1 comment:
Hi Shannon: Tell Miles to watch the mail - I've sent him two really cool books. He may have to hold on to them for a few years but he can at least look at the pretty pictures. I love all the Miles pictures and stories you share with me (and others). These e mails are constant day brighteners. Keep them coming!!!!!!!! Love to Mike and Miles.
Aunt Annie
Post a Comment