I'm way behind on blog posts, so bare with me as I try to get caught up.
On Sunday, October 24th, we went pumpkin picking at Brad's Produce. Mike and I took Miles there last year and I'm hoping this might become a tradition for us. This year, Nannie joined us on our excursion and Miles was happy to have one of his favorite people along.
We hopped onto the tractor and headed out to the pumpkin patch. Somehow we managed to have the ride out all to ourselves - giving us the opportunity to be loud and silly. Miles pointed and babbled as we went past the corn field, the farmer's house, rows and rows of vegetables, through a stream and then into the pumpkin patch. We walked down the path and went from pumpkin to pumpkin until we found one that Miles thought was perfect.







No comments:
Post a Comment