For the last two years, I've been helping the Baltimore Women's Classic 5K with its race collateral, including the logo, save-the-date magnets, business cards, race brochure, program, poster, advertisements and several other pieces. This year our marketing guru decided to step outside the box - he struck a deal with CBS on bus shelter signs. I'm very happy to announce that I created the graphic for the signs and they are now posted throughout the Baltimore area. Within the next couple days, transit buses will be displaying a piece I created for the race too. I know this isn't baby related, but I had to share. I'll be sure to post pictures of the buses once I receive them.

The Baltimore Women's Classic 5K is dedicated to promoting fitness and healthy living among all women while increasing awareness of women's health issues. Our guiding principle is the belief that athletic accomplishments are measured by healthy attitudes and by each woman reaching her own personal goals; not only by the quickest runners and winning race times. The race promotes a healthy spirit in our community where runners, volunteers and race organizers help women of all ages and abilities take strong steps toward a healthier lifestyle. The race benefits women's gynecological health initiatives. For more information, visit www.baltimorewomensclassic.com.
3 comments:
That's awesome! Congratulations!
Wow, Shannon! I knew you were going to be famous!
Great Job! How exciting is that...i am so proud of you.
Post a Comment