Saturday, June 20, 2009

38 Weeks - Updated Belly Picture

Mike and I thought last week might be the last belly picture - we were WRONG! Who knows if this week's picture will or won't be, so we decided to take yet another one. I don't think there's much change from last week. I'm a little lower but the belly still looks like a big old basketball. Everyone keeps asking if I'm ready to get the baby out and I'm honestly not that uncomfortable. Sleeping is getting a tad more difficult but that's only because I have to roll out of bed every so often during the night. Besides that, I've just been taking it easy throughout the day. I'm not going to rush the little one...I'm just keeping my fingers crossed the baby arrives on or before July 1st. Mike starts summer school on the 7th and I'd really like to be home a couple days before that happens. Anyway, here's my 38 week belly picture.

3 comments:

Carey Rennekamp said...

Ooooooohhhh goodie! This is getting so exciting!!! You look awesome mama!

Hannah & Nick said...

Hi Shannon! We are actually in Flat Rock, which is about looks to be about 10 minutes from Newport! How crazy is that :)

Amanda said...

Enjoy your last few days as a twosome....go to a NICE restaurant for dinner. You'll be stuck with Red Robin pretty soon. ;)