Saturday, June 6, 2009

36 Weeks - Updated Belly Picture

Are we really four weeks away from the 4th of July?! Mike and I cannot believe that next week, the baby will officially be full-term. At my doctor's appointment this past Thursday, I was told that even though the baby's head is low, I have not started dilating (phew...still not ready). My doctor has also said that Friday, June 12th will be my last day in the office. He said he'd like me to stop making my hour commute and take it easy until the baby comes. He did give me the okay to continue working from home until the Lil' Bean arrives, so that's what I'll be doing.

Here's this weeks belly picture.

1 comment:

Hannah & Nick said...

Wow you look great! Plus congrats on the 12th being your last day at work. I am planning on working until the 19th, and then I am done until after the maternaty leave! My 36 week appointment also got the report out that the head was down, but not dilated at all! We are still in the process of finishing the baby's room, so we need a little more time :) Also, I think we are also going to steal your bookcase idea that Mike built. I'll send some pictures! Its been a lot of fun walking through this pregnancy with you!