Monday was a tad crazy. Besides it being my first day at home, Mike and I also had another ultrasound appointment. My doctor wanted to check the size of the baby. He told me last week that if the baby is around 8 lbs, we'll probably have to have a c-section because of my size. During the ultrasound the technician told Mike and I that the baby was around 6 lbs 5 oz give or take 15 oz. Therefore, we could have a baby that weighs in around 5 lbs or one that weighs in close to 8 lbs. Seriously...why bother trying to figure out the weight. That's a huge difference. The good news - everything else looked fine. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture because the Lil' Bean was covering his/her face with both hands. I think we might have a shy baby.
I'm a few days late, but here's is my most recent belly picture.
3 comments:
A shy Tedeschi baby... yea right! Ain't no such thing sista! I'm sure he/she was just sleeping :) You look fabulous girl!
YOu look great! Those weight things are always off anyway. I'm with you, why bother?
I agree... My doc said maddy was "about 7 to 7.5 lbs" Yeah right... 8.5 lbs later, there she was!
I can't wait - tell that little Tushie to get his/her tushie out here ASAP! :-)
Post a Comment