Sunday, May 31, 2009

35 Weeks - finally, a relaxing weekend!

After weeks of running around on weekends, Mike and I finally had a very relaxing weekend. On Saturday we did a couple things around the house (no, I'm not nesting yet but I think Mike might be). We installed the infant carrier in the SUV yesterday...it's a little weird having a car seat with no one in it. At least we're ready when that day comes since the countdown is definitely on. I'm 35 weeks (and 1 day) pregnant and have 34 days to go. It's only a matter of time now.


Today we attended our three-year-old niece Emilie's dance recital. Every time we see her, she's dancing around the house, yard and sometimes restaurant. It was nice to see her in "action." She's quite the little dancer. (I think the baby enjoyed the recital...the Lil' Bean was moving all around, especially when the Hokey Pokey was playing.) We are extremely proud of our little "dancing queen" - Emilie. No one can dance to "Lolly Pop" and "Shake (their) Sillies Out" like our niece. You did a GREAT job, Emilie!



Here's a picture of Emilie after the recital with Steve, Kelly and Nicholas.

1 comment:

Candis said...

I cannot belive that belly. That is one amazing belly. I am, seriously, in awe. Wow. I think you have a boy AND a girl in there! You look so pretty --- stunning! (oh, and Mike looks good too...)