When the time comes and our little one starts losing his/her teeth, I'm all about sticking with tradition and putting the tooth under the pillow but these tooth pillows are so darn cute. I may just have to get one.
THE TOOTH CUSHIONS are the perfect way to use all my favorite colors, patterns, textures, and accessories (such as vintage buttons) to create a really fun product! They are GREAT at holding onto teeth until the Tooth Fairy comes. They even come with their own little check-the-box note for the Tooth Fairy that your child can personalize. Each cushion is always unique with its own original details. For each style, I will create 5-10 cushions, and then no others. Check back often for new styles! Available at Letter M Design's shop on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5743545§ion_id=5842901
If you haven't been introduced to Etsy.com, it's a fabulous site where people can buy and sell handmade items. It's amazing what you can find on here. Check it out sometime!



No comments:
Post a Comment