Sunday, May 17, 2009

33 Weeks - Updated Belly Picture (somewhat)

Mike and I celebrated our friends, Allison and Jared, daughter's first birthday on Saturday. Lily turned one-year-old on Friday, May 15th. Below is a picture of the Lily and I that Allie took. Even though this isn't an "official" belly picture, I thought I'd share it. I definitely have a pooch belly but I think it's somewhat hidden in this shot. I've decided that I'll be standing from here on out when my picture is taken.

4 comments:

Abi Fry said...

Oh my goodness! Just think... only 4 weeks from now in my pregnancy, Izzy was already here! You're in the home stretch now!!
Or your kiddo could be like Maddy and you'll have to kick her(or him!) our of your uterus! He he he.
Love you!

Carey Rennekamp said...

Look how GREAT you look!!! You haven't gained a single ounce anywhere except for that beautiful baby bump. I pray I'm that so lucky!

Allison Peretin said...

SHannon, you are the most beautiful pregnant lady - sitting or standing. You are SO LUCKY. My face is already gaining more weight than my pregnant belly. Lily was thrilled to have you here and so were Jared and I. Next year you'll be holding your little one on your lap. CRAZY!! Can't wait!

Kelli said...

You look great!