I realize that it's January and I'm just now posting pictures from our pumpkin search from October. Not ideal, but it's not going to be the last "REWIND" post. There are plenty more to follow.
Mike and I are still in search for "the" pumpkin patch in Maryland. So far the place we went last year is at the top of our list primarily because we actually went into the field and picked our own pumpkin. (Surprisingly, it's not easy to find a pick your own pumpkin patch place.)
With our little Cabbage Patch baby in tow, we went to Milburn Orchards and it was a kid's dream. Even though the pumpkins were just sitting in bins and laying on the ground, there was a corn maze, an obstacle course, a giant spider web, groundhog hill (big underground tunnels — huge hit with the kids), and so much more. We went with some friends and by the time we left all of the kids were exhausted.
Oh, the donuts were uh-maz-ing.
Photos from October 2013
No comments:
Post a Comment