Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rewind: Ewe. It's Slimy.

I'm convinced that watching your kid stick their hand in a freshly opened pumpkin will always be a good laugh. I'm also convinced that Miles will always say, "Ewe. It's slimy." every time he digs in.

Miles was all about carving his pumpkin. He couldn't wait to start poking it and pulling out the "guts." He knew exactly what he wanted — two triangle eyes, a square nose and a smile with teeth. And, with a little help from daddy, that's exactly what he got. Not the most original, but he was very proud of his master piece.



I think I might have mentioned once or twice that Melina loves to eat. She thought tasting her pumpkin was part of the process. She didn't understand why Miles was wasting his time cutting out shapes in his pumpkin. She was ready to dig in — with her teeth. Her carving tool of choice was a spoon.


Photos from October 2013

No comments: