Yeah, that's me. That's me right now. I love Melina, but I would really, and I mean really, LOVE to get her into her own room and sleeping in her own crib. What's the problem? Well, she loves sleeping in this contraption that our friend lent us. It's super comfy, cute and I think it makes her feel like she is being held even though she's not. So, when she lays in her crib she startles herself awake because she isn't "confined" to a small space. Her arms go flying. Her eyes pop open. And then she exercises her lungs. It doesn't matter what we do, the crocodile tears start flowing. Awful. Absolutely awful.
So, Mike and I are faced with a grueling task. Let Melina sleep in our room so we can sleep? Or put her in the crib and let her scream and keep everyone up all night. We haven't decided what is best? But for now, I'm going to pretend that I remember what we did with Miles. I'm also going to pretend Operation: Baby Sleep in Crib is over and that we successfully completed our mission. She's only a baby once and if, at two months, she wants to sleep all night as long as she's next to me, well who am I to wake a sleeping baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment