Miles definitely has an imagination and is not afraid to use it. The kid loves playing with his cars. Seriously, loves it. Oh, and when I say cars, I mean the 25 or so character cars he has from Disney Pixar's Cars (the movie).
Miles re-enacts scenes from Cars 2 on a daily basis. He lines up all of the cars, stops and runs over to Mike and/or I and yells, "It's the World Grand Prix." He then places the announcers on the kitchen counter overlooking the race and exclaims, "It's Francesco Bernoulli's race to lose!" So, when he was pretending that there was a pile-up on our kitchen floor for the 10+ straight day, I thought we'd pull out the tape and create a race track.
It didn't take long for Miles and his cars to zoom under the table toward the finish line. Don't worry. There was a car on the counter overlooking it holding a checkered flag (or what some may call tape). And Lucy, well she was in the grandstands cheering on Lightning McQueen of course.

No comments:
Post a Comment