Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend with Nana & Papa

I meant to post this last Monday but forgot. Oops!

My parents drove down from Michigan last and stayed with us for three days (Friday - Sunday). Miles was in heaven; he had his Nana and Papa's full attention. He quickly became attached to my dad and would not let him leave his sight. If he did, Miles chased after him with his arms reaching up in the air and saying his version of "up."

Most of our time together was spent relaxing - something I'm pretty sure both of my parents desperately needed. On Saturday afternoon, my great aunt and two cousins came over to visit. After they left, my parents, Mike, Miles and I went for a short hike. And on Sunday, Mike's parents joined us for dinner. Talk about a happy baby...all four of his grandparents in the same room paying.

Mama, Nana, Papa, Miles, Aunt Betty, Tricia & Mary Beth

Nana, Miles & Papa

His shirt sums it up!

Miles with four of his favorite people:
PopPop, Nannie, Nana and Papa

No comments: