Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Playing Catch-up: Weber's Farm

Mike, Miles and I went to Weber's Farm with my in-laws, Steve, Kelly and the kids. The local farm has a barnyard activity that all of the kids (young and old) seemed to enjoy. We were a little disappointed when we found out that the kids couldn't pick their own pumpkins - both Kelly and I thought they could - but no one really seemed to mind.

Miles had a blast with his big cousins and loved pointing at Ella and saying "baby." He went on his first tractor ride and laughed hysterically while Nick and PopPop had a hay-throwing fight. Miles zipped down the big slide with both Mike and I and probably would have gone a third time had we taken him. He chased after Nicholas and Emilie in the hay maze and waited anxiously for both of them to come out.

Nick and Emmie are such great big cousins. They went on a mini-tractor ride with Miles and made sure he sat the whole time. They showed him how to feed the goats and pointed out the ducks, turkey and bunnies to him. Little Miss Ella tried to stay up the whole time but she ended up falling asleep in Steve's arms. 

Miles had his first sip of apple cider and then guzzled down my entire glass. He dipped into Emilie's cheese fries too. Afterward, Miles and his cousins each picked out a pumpkin. (Ella and Miles thought it would be fun to hop in with them!)

I took over 300 pictures, so I apologize for posting so many of them. There were too many good ones and I just couldn't choose which ones to use.

















It was so nice to have almost all of the family together - we definitely missed Cheryl and Tim. Unfortunately it was too long of a drive for them to make. Not to mention, we were at Weber's Farm during the Ravens vs. Patriots game. I don't think either of them would have wanted to miss it. Thank goodness for cell phones with data plans - the boys were able to keep up with the game.

1 comment:

Ann said...

NEVER apologize for too many pictures - they are wonderful - thanks for ALWAYS sharing.

XXOO Aunt Annie