I had to admit I'm not a fan of traveling with a baby. For a trip that ended up being less than two full days longs, we had one large suitcase (46.5 pounds), a car seat, stroller and two carry-on bags. It was ridiculous and I promise I didn't take too much stuff either. We had just what we needed to get through the weekend. I'm going to remind my family and friends that we have two spare bedrooms so if you'd like to see us, please come to Maryland. We are not planning another trip west until Christmas and we'll be driving then.
Okay, on to the actual reason we were in Michigan. My brother and his fiancee are expecting a baby boy. Anthony Michael is due on July 20th (the day after my 30th birthday). Congratulations John and Tia. We are looking forward to meeting the newest addition to the family.
My Aunt Aggie made this delicious Rice Krispy cake for the shower.
Tia with her future mother-in-law, my mom.
John & Tia opening up the camera my cousin, aunt and I bought them.
Aunt Mary holding her grandsons Noah (Sept 2009) and Josh (Aug 2009) and my mom holding Miles (July 2009).
My cousin Fred's oldest son Tommy.
My fabulous aunts: Annie, Mary, Agnes and Ethel
My dad with four of his five sisters. We missed you Aunt Rosie!
Miles with his Aunt Connie and cousins Cody and Caleb.
No comments:
Post a Comment