Some people may cringe at having to spend a weekend with their family; I, on the other hand, LOVE it. I adore my sister-in-law, Cheryl, and her husband Tim. It seems like the house is always louder, full of more laughter and exploding of excessive silliness when they are around. If I could move them closer, I would.
A few weeks ago they were in town for a wedding, so we had a weekend of Tedeschi time, which also happened to be the weekend of little Miss Ella's first birthday. The Friday they came in, we had dinner at my in-laws. The following day, the Tedeschi siblings and families met at Steve and Kelly's house for lunch and swimming. The kids were in heaven having all of their aunts and uncles there to throw them around.
Both days we celebrated Ella's first birthday (June 13), Emilies's sixth birthday (June 30) and Miles' second birthday (July 2). We sang "Happy Birthday" at LEAST 10 times and had no less than two slices of ice cream cake each. Thank you Ella for sharing your birthday weekend with your big sister and cousin!
This was also Homer's last weekend with the entire Tedeschi crew :(



No comments:
Post a Comment