Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Add Duct Tape to the Shopping List

Every night before I head to bed I check on Miles. I've been doing it since he was born and it's become a habit that I have no intention of breaking anytime soon. Some nights he needs me to pull his blanket up and other nights I just need to give him one last kiss. However, tonight he needed a DIAPER! The little stinker cannot stand diapers and finally decided to pull it off. I really wanted to run and grab the camera and capture his fanny sticking up in the air as he lay sound asleep. BUT I thought it was best that I get him out of the wet bed and blankets. Wish I had a picture to share because Mike and I got a good laugh from it.

Looks like duct tape might become our friend!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

We had to tape Brooke's diapers on. Eventually she figured out how to get that off. She was a breeze to potty train when the time came though.
Miles is getting so big!