Wednesday, April 27, 2011

O' Say Can You See... (Part 2)

After hitting "publish post" on the O' Say Can You See blog entry, I realized I COMPLETELY left out one minor story.

As I already shared, we were in a suite. The area outside had two rows of seats with two steps going from the upper row to the lower row. Miles and the other little ones loved going up and down them. During the first five innings, he probably walked them at least 30 times. He was an old pro or at least he that's what he thought.

I'm not sure if he was looking at the little girl his age who was there, saw a bird or was just daydreaming but somehow he fell down the two steps. Mike and I watched the whole thing happen but cannot figure out what caused his fall. We honestly thought he was okay until Mike picked him up and I saw the blood on his eye lid. Somehow Miles managed to cut his left eyebrow and below his eye.

A few weeks later and you can hardly tell anything happened. However, I'm starting to think this kid is accident prone.

No comments: