Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Soon-to-Be New House

FINALLY! Settlement has been scheduled for Thursday, November 19th at 5:30 pm. Yes, that's this Thursday. Mike and I are still in shock that we've actually been given a settlement time and date. We're just keeping our fingers crossed that nothing "pops" up. Many of you have asked what the house looks like, so here you go. Keep in mind, it looks much better in these pictures than it does in person. We have lots of work to do!

Click here to view these pictures larger

3 comments:

Allison Peretin said...

Great looking house! I love the backyard, and I didn't see any hideous paint colors. Looks like a wonderful place for Miles to play!

Amanda said...

Congratulations on the new place! :)

Jacque said...

Beautiful house! I know you will all be happy. But then, the three of you would be happy anywhere you are together. Congratulation and my best wishes!