Friday, April 16, 2010

Nine Month Check-Up

Miles has his nine month check-up today. He is now 20 lbs 12 oz (50th percentile for weight) and 28 inches (50th percentile for height). Our pediatrician said Miles is a healthy little boy but warned me that I better get my running shoes ready because I'm going to be chasing him all around in a month or two. As Miles crawled around the room, the pediatrician told me that he is very active and curious - something Mike and I already knew. I was also told that Miles can start eating just about anything besides honey and nuts. He had some cheese today along with some bite size carrots and peas - both of which he made faces as he was tasting. He'll eat them pureed but as tiny pieces, it's another story. We're looking forward to introducing more solids and keeping our fingers crossed that he isn't too much of a picky eater.

No comments: