Miles will also lift his arms when you say "How big is Miles? So big?" and claps when you say clap, clap, clap or start singing "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands..." He dances, or bobs up and down, when he hears music, especially a Sesame Street song. Miles also loves being outside. He prefers being in his swing or in the grass over going for a walk in his stroller - he is not a fan of being buckled in.
Bedtime these days is usually around 6:30 pm. Unfortunately, no matter what we try, he can hardly stand being up much later than this. He's been sleeping through the night (12 hours or so) since September but he seems to want to go to bed much earlier now. We just wish he would stay up just a tad later during the week. We only get to spend two hours with him before he's out for the night
As for the pictures, I thought I'd give the sign a try again this month. However, Miles reminded me that he still loves paper. He took the sign, looked at it, showed us how big he was and then started eating the paper. I'm convinced that this will not be the last time we have this outcome...



1 comment:
Ha..ha...I love his 9 month pictures! Those signs are so yummy. We also have the problem of not getting to spend much time with our baby during the week :(
Post a Comment