Monday, December 14, 2009

Poky Little Puppy

Miles LOVES books. So when he received an early Christmas present from Aunt Annie this weekend, he was very excited when he discovered it was a book for his collection. She sent him the book The Poky Little Puppy. We haven't read the whole thing yet (Miles keeps trying to eat it) but we've enjoyed what we've been able to read.

The book is one of the original 12 Golden Books and was written in 1942.



 

 

2 comments:

Abi said...

Poky little puppy is one of my favorites! My grandma used it to teach school and has flash cards for all the rumbly tumbly words like that! Izzy loves it - and I love that she gets to do that with Nana just like I did! I heart the poky little puppy! :-)

Laci and Matt said...

I just bought that book a few months ago because it was one of my favorites. The one I bought is so old and rugged I love it! Too funny!