It's rather odd having a house but not being able to decorate it for Christmas. With all of the dirt flying around the from the renovations on top of us not living there, it didn't make sense to decorate it for the holidays. So, Mike and I grabbed our tree and ornaments and moved them to his parent's house.
We usually use our fake tree the years we are in Michigan for Christmas and the years we are in Maryland we usually get a real tree. Mike and I originally thought we were going to put our (fake) tree in the dining room since his parents usually put a real tree up in the family room. As with most plans, this changed. Mike's parents said that was silly and since the weather wasn't cooperating with us on Sunday, we put the fake tree up in the family room instead and my in-laws added their ornaments to our tree. I feel bad that Miles doesn't have a real tree for his first Christmas, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind.
Miles did an excellent job putting his first ornament on the tree...just like his bumper, it too ended up in his mouth.

No comments:
Post a Comment