After much debate, Mike and I decided to have Miles baptized in Michigan at St. Charles Church. We are currently church "shopping" and don't consider either of the churches we attend "home." Therefore, we thought it would be more meaningful to have Miles baptized in the church I received my sacraments and where Mike and I were married. The same priest who married us, Father Fred, baptized Miles.Thank you to all who were able to join us. It means the world to us that so many people love our son as much as we do and wanted to share in his special day. To those who were unable to come, you were missed. Love to you all.

Miles didn't cry a bit...he probably would have enjoyed splashing
around in the water had he been given the chance.

around in the water had he been given the chance.

Miles's christening gown was made by Mike's
Nana Roberts out of my wedding dress.
Mike, Miles and I with my brother John, the Godfather,
Father Fred and Mike's sister Cheryl, the Godmother

Nana Roberts out of my wedding dress.
Mike, Miles and I with my brother John, the Godfather,Father Fred and Mike's sister Cheryl, the Godmother

The Tedeschi Family (Kelly, Nicholas & Emilie are missing.
They were not able to make it.)
They were not able to make it.)

No comments:
Post a Comment