Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's Official

We are no longer home owners but we are "rich" - at least for a little while and hopefully not for long. Mike and I closed on the sale of our townhouse on Thursday, October 15th and handed over the keys to our first home to a great couple with a little girl just about a month older than Miles. Throughout the entire process, I never thought I would get emotional over leaving the place; however, when I did my final walk-through, I choked up a bit. I think it was Miles's room that did it to me. I absolutely love(d) his room and plan on recreating the nursery in the new house (I took several pictures of the mural). Unfortunately we did not settle on our new house on the same day, as planned. We are living with Mike's parents until we do. (Thank you for opening up your home Mr. & Mrs. T.!)

Here is our last family picture at 433 Ellis Lane.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Awesome job getting it sold so fast!