
Every day, Mike and I watch in amazement as Miles learns something new or sees something for the first time. In the last month, Miles has started grabbing things (he loves his play mat toys and rattles), learned that kicking his legs in the tub makes the water splash (I'm hoping to post a video soon), he has found his toes, is very close to rolling over and has decided that "O" is his favorite vowel. He's also spoiling us. Miles has decided that 8 o'clock is his bedtime. If he's not in bed by that time, he's not a happy camper. He then sleeps until I wake him around 6:15 am. He's been doing this for just about a month now.
Miles is such a happy little guy. He seems to always be smiling. Here are a few more pictures. The first one was taken today and the other two were taken within the last week.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment