Doesn't the title of this post almost sound like a Curious George book? Thank goodness the last couple weeks haven't been as crazy as George's adventures with man in the yellow hat...then again, they somewhat have been. Miles just hasn't been able to get into any trouble (I'm sure it's only a matter of time).
Since Miles was born, he's been busy meeting lots of family members and friends. He still has a bunch of relatives in Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania and New York to meet but he's off to a good start. Thank you to everyone who has been able to visit our little guy.
3 comments:
Lucky you to have so much family around and friends! I keep thinking it would be cool to make one of those tiled posters of all of Lily's visitors. You could do the same with all the visitors Miles had..
Is it just me, or does every man in Mike's family look like Mike??
LOL, Amanda! I think Mike definitely resembles his father. Mike's brother looks more like their mom. Then there's Uncle Fran, who is married into the family...even though he doesn't look like it :)
Post a Comment