Thursday, April 16, 2009

Michigan Baby Shower

Our first baby shower was on Saturday, April 4th. Since a nine hour car ride during the third trimester didn't sound like fun, my mom decided to have our Michigan baby shower a little early. Mike and I cannot begin to express our gratitude for all of the wonderful items our friends and family gave us for our little bean. We are truly blessed. For those who were able to attend, thank you for joining us - it was so nice to see all of you. Those of you who weren't able to make it, you were sadly missed and we hope to see you in the very near future. A big thank you to my mom for giving us the shower, my cousins Carrie and Chris and my best friend Katie for helping. I love you all very much!

Here are a couple pictures from the weekend. (Thank you Carrie and Meredith. If anyone else has pictures, PLEASE send them to me. Since I'm the "family photographer," we don't have many photographs from the day...I was a little busy with other things.)

NOTE: My dad, our family friend Bo and my nephew Caleb drove all the baby gifts down yesterday because Mike and I flew to Michigan for the shower. Special thanks to them for making the drive to Maryland. Now if only I knew where to put everything!

My dad and mom with Mike and I


My nephew Cody


Robin, Erin and my nephew Caleb


My aunts Janie and Ev with my cousin Heather


Me with my cousins Carrie and Chris



No comments: