
NOTE: These are our REAL PICKS. This is not an April Fools' joke!
The Top Boys' Great Eight Pickers:
Debbie Anderson (24 points)
Jackie Henderson (24 points)
Abi Fry (20 points)
Emilie Tedeschi (20 points)
Katie McGarty (20 points)
Pam Riordan (20 points)
There were 10 people with 16 points for this round!
Overall Tournament Standings:
Debbie Anderson (66 points)
Emilie Tedeschi (64 points)
Abi Fry (62 points)
Katie McGarty (62 points)
Cheryl Sloane (58 points)
Dan Riordan (58 points)
Eve Tedeschi (58 points)
Teresa Ferguson (56 points)
Tim Sloane (56 points)
Click the image below to see the overall standings after Weeks 1 - 3.

2 comments:
Ummmm...Shannon...I don't see my name on the list of the top "pickers". I do believe that is wrong. I was very confident in my choices and think you need to reevaluate your picks!
:)
At least I'n NOT The caboose ;-D
Post a Comment