Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Thing at a Time

The nursery is slowing coming together. The crib is up, the dresser is in and the new carpet installed. We are still debating on decorations; however, we're pretty set that we'll be painting a tree in the room. I'm hoping to sketch it out on the wall today and if time permits, start painting it too. With this in mind, we decided to purchase a "mobile" off of Etsy. If you've never heard of this site, you really need to check it out. Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade.

I did a search and found this mobile. Mike and I looked at Babies R Us, Target and other places that carry baby room accessories and we couldn't find a mobile we liked. We haven't received the one we purchased off of Etsy yet, but here are pictures from the listing. I hope it's as pretty as it is in the pictures.



1 comment:

Allison Peretin said...

wow, I love this mobile! Isn't it funny how the little things can make all the difference? I didn't like ANY mobiles, and finally found one I was in love with at the Lullaby Baby shop. I see it everyday and love it. Totally worth it. Can't wait to see the final product!