Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby Name Tournament: Girls' Sweet 16

Mike and I have had such great feedback on our baby name tournament. Thank you! We are having a lot of fun with it. Remember, for every correct name selected in this round, you received two points. Click the image to see our Sweet 16 picks for the girls:


The Top Girls' Sweet 16 Pickers:
Abi Fry (26 points)
Marilyn Bardet (26 points)
Susan Tedeschi (26 points)
Bill Crawford (24 points)
Eve Tedeschi (24 points)
Julie Restelli (24 points)
Kelly Tedeschi (24 points)
Tamra Dolinsky (24 points)

There were 10 people with 22 points for this round!

Overall Tournament Standings:
Tim Sloane (48 points)
Dan Riordan (46 points)
Susan Tedeschi (46 points)
Emilie Tedeschi (44 points)
Marilyn Bardet (44 points)
Mary Kolasinski (44 points)
Abi Fry (42 points)
Anne Hawkins (42 points)
Cheryl Sloane (42 points)
Debbie Anderson (42 points)
Eve Tedeschi (42 points)
Katie McGarty (42 points)
Tamra Dolinsky (42 points)

Click the image below to see the overall standings after Week 1 and 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOO! I KNEW I'd do better with the girls!! :-)