Thursday, November 15, 2012

39 Weeks: Last Bump Photo

In general, this pregnancy has been fairly similar to my first one with Miles. I've gained just about the same amount of weight, had terrible acid reflux (again) and was exhausted most of the pregnancy. We had a few more things pop up — placenta previa and the baby being breech — but both "worked themselves out." Honestly, unlike my pregnancy with Miles, the last month has been extremely difficult. Walking has been excruciatingly painful and even the simplest yoga poses are unbearable. Uncomfortable is an understatement — I have never been so ready for something to happen. I'm looking forward to meeting our newest family member and being mobile again.

I feel like I'm all belly again, but everyone said I was having a boy with Miles and more people are saying girl this time around. Here's a side-by-side comparison of my 39 week belly shot from both pregnancies (left is now; right is Miles). Really, it doesn't matter to Mike and I as long as the little one is healthy.



So, this is it. This is the very last bump photo for me...

No comments: