The Farm Fair is right around the corner from our house. We can actually pick up the shuttle bus right behind our house (we just have to take a short little walk through the trees). We took Miles last year but he was too little to really know any better. He had no problem petting most of the animals if Daddy and I were by his side. This year was another story. He refused to walk and had to be held most of the time. When the rooster crowed, he wrapped his legs so tightly around my waist I thought he was a boa constrictor.
Fortunately, the dock dog jump competition was going on and, once again, it was one of our favorite attractions. One of the dogs jumped almost 29' into the water. It was absolutely amazing! We ran into one of Miles' daycare friends, so he was happy.
Before we left, we grabbed an ice cream cone from Cows on the Loose. I mentioned it in my post last year, and cannot say it enough – this place has some of the best, if not the best, soft serve ice cream. I may have to follow their mobile store around. I'm not sure I can wait a year for another cone!
No comments:
Post a Comment