I've realized that you have no idea how fast each minute ticks away until you're a parent. Miles is rapidly growing and learning and each day he surprises us with a new word, phrase or ability. Unfortunately every day that goes by means he's getting older and his baby days will soon be in the past.
There was a time, not too long ago, when he wouldn't fall asleep unless Mike or I rocked him. Lately he's been trying to climb into his crib at night (no escape attempts yet). Rocking and snuggling is a hit or miss depending on his mood. On the nights he wants to just go to bed, I'm reminded of how much he is changing and growing. It's on those nights that I often find myself sneaking into his room to check on him and catch a glimpse of our little bean. Thank goodness he's a sound sleeper.



1 comment:
I know how you feel little mama, i have boys that are going to be 13 in June. I swear to you it seems like yesterday John and I were rocking them to sleep as well. It goes by way to fast so enjoy!
Post a Comment