Dear Melina,
You are officially at the age where you're into EVERYTHING. I think your motto is: If it's in my eye-sight, all bet's are off. You're lucky Lucy likes you because your little paws are constantly in her water and food dish. If you notice they are on the ground, you beeline straight toward them and it's a guarantee a new outfit will be a necessity.
Not only are you crawling, but you're standing too. You have mastered pulling yourself up and holding onto the table, my leg, the chair, your brother's back, toys... And, within the last couple days you're inching your way around things while holding on. Feel free to slow down. I don't think I'm ready for you to start walking (or running for that matter).
Something tells me you are going to test us in every way possible. You have already nailed down your "but I'm oh so cute" look with your big eyes, little dimple and sassy little grin. Then there's the "don't mess with me" arching your back while kicking and screaming tantrum you like to use when things aren't going your way.
Let's just say pictures this month were a challenge. Getting you to sit still is like trying to herd a thousand cattle. It's not happening and if/when it does, you're not happy about it.
I love you, baby girl.
P.S. This post comes only days before your 11 month "birthday." I've been so busy chasing you that I didn't have a chance to edit the photos.

No comments:
Post a Comment