Sunday, February 12, 2012

Shaving Cream + Food Coloring =

Loads of Fun in the Tub! 

For those of you who haven't been introduced to Pinterest, it's an online pin board where people can find inspiration for projects, home decorating ideas, creative recipes and my favorite, fun things to do with the kids. This is just a sampling of what you can "pin" to your boards.

Anyway, one person posted a link to homemade bath tub paint. Who knew you could take a cheap can of foam shaving cream add a drop or two of food coloring, mix it together and make tub paint? You may have but this girl didn't. Miles loves it and so do I. I love it not just because he does but because it's so inexpensive and easy to clean up.

*If you're interested in creating a Pinterest account, send me a message and I'll email you an invitation.

No comments: