There was music, games, dinner and there was even a candy bar full of pink, black and white candies. We had a fabulous time people watching (actually trying to figure out if that's what we looked like when we were teenagers dancing), catching up with our Pennsylvania family and joining in the fun.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Sixteen Candles
I'm not sure if Sweet 16 parties skipped my generation, or if my high school friends and I just weren't cool enough to (1) be the honoree of one, or (2) be invited to one. I don't recall any of my girlfriends having a party like the one Mike and I recently attended for his cousin Kristine.
There was music, games, dinner and there was even a candy bar full of pink, black and white candies. We had a fabulous time people watching (actually trying to figure out if that's what we looked like when we were teenagers dancing), catching up with our Pennsylvania family and joining in the fun.
There was music, games, dinner and there was even a candy bar full of pink, black and white candies. We had a fabulous time people watching (actually trying to figure out if that's what we looked like when we were teenagers dancing), catching up with our Pennsylvania family and joining in the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment